Tuesday, September 12, 2006


I have been thinking about entering a quilt in a contest on the internet and I finally did it last night! It is called pretty, pretty princess. I made 2 of them. One for someone I work with whose wife was expecting and one for a daughter of a friend expecting her first baby. I designed it all and then put my paper design into cloth. It was very exciting. This is the 3rd quilt I have designed myself. The website it is on is www.americanquilter.com If anyone wants to go and vote for it I would appreciate it! It is number 1067. I will try to figure out how to post a photo of it on this blog, but we'll see! Whoever gets the most votes wins a prize and that would be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~