Saturday, January 09, 2016

Finish Along 2016 Q1

It's time to link up to the 2016 Finish Along!  
You can find the information here, about how to join in the fun!
Link is live until January 16th here

2016 FAL


I have a few things to list here as proposed UFO's

1-Baby Pinwheels:  Needs to be quilted and bound


2-Vintage Sheet rag quilt:  Needs to be sewn and snipped


3-Dreamy stars needs the binding to be hand sewn down and a label made


4-5 I have 2 chenille blankets that are basted and need to be sewn, cut and bound.



6-Amy and Matt's Wedding quilt will need to be bound once it is back from the quilter.



7-I have another Fox Face quilt that the top is finished that needs to turn into a quilt.  
I made two tops at the same time.  
One turned into a quilt and one is waiting.



I think this is as much as I can cram into one quarter of the year.

8-I also have decided to work on finishing some embroidery/cross stitch.  First up is a beautiful mermaid that I started I have no idea how long ago.  



Oh TRUST ME, there are soooo many more!

Are you going to join in and work on those UFO's?

~XOP~


4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great projects. Love your fox.

Unknown said...

Fox is my fav! Great spectacles!

Lisa J. said...

I also love that fox but I love those pretty pinwheels. I have lots of items tucked away that didn't make my list as well.

mANdarien said...

The fox is awesome ! Wow, so many lovely projects !

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~