Wednesday, July 19, 2017

WIPs With Friends

How is it that Wednesday comes so much faster than Friday each week? 
 After the quilty retreat, I have not done much in the way of sewing. 
 I had managed to get some border pieces sewn for Clove's pillow.  
I got stuck on the corners but looked it up on the internets (yes all of them) and found out what I needed to do to make the corners work. 
 I still need to make some more strips and cut the rest of the blocks out, but I laid out what I did have finished and it should go together pretty easily. 
 I may need to trim the center to make it fit, but there is plenty of room to do that.

I realize the corner may not be right. 
 I was in a hurry so will have to play with the layout but you get the idea.  
I think it will look pretty sweet once it is all sewn together.


I have a sweet video to share of the kittens playing too.



What have you been working on?  Please link up. 

Still trying to get 15 or more link ups for a giveaway.
Please share with your friends!

 I am linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts too.

~XOP~




3 comments:

SandraC said...

What an interesting block. I've never seen it before!

Jennifer Fulton Inquiring Quilter said...

I have to know the story behind this adorable snake pillow. What a charmer. Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss!

KaHolly said...

Slow and easy! It will get finished!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~