Monday, July 19, 2021

Lincoln's Baptism

 Our great niece, Lincoln, was baptised (before my birthday).  
He parents asked us to be Lincoln's Godparents and of course we were so honored. 
 I have a few pics of after the baptism that I thought I would share. 


I love this photo of her looking so intently at Chris.


I guess I was in shadow here.


This is my niece and her lovely family.
Four girls!




It's funny but I took a few pics before the ceremony.  
This was in the car. 
 I cleaned up pretty well!


I used a crazy snap chat filter to do the one with the glasses and flames!
Haha, those filters can be fun to play with!!


It was a wonderful occasion and we were so happy that they chose us for Lincoln's Godparents!

~XOP~



1 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

looking good!! No sign of your injuries!! Lincoln is a cutie!! Aren't you lucky to have been chosen!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~