Thursday, June 08, 2023

Baby Sprinkle

 We were in NC again but just for a week this time.
My daughter's best friend was throwing her a baby sprinkle. 
A sprinkle is a shower but for a second baby.
Since her first was born during Covid she didn't have a normal pregnancy/baby experience.
This included the baby shower.

I was in charge of the desserts.
A little pressure since my daughter told her friend that desserts are the most important part of a shower.
I ordered the cookies from my SIL's sister.
I asked for unicorns and rainbows.
They came out SO cute!
My daughter and family were on vacation so I was able to use her kitchen to prepare.
I made mini cheesecakes, and her favorite peanut blossom cookies.
I put rainbow sprinkles on top of the cheesecakes and cookies.
I had my hubby spray paint the chocolate kisses with gold and silver edible spary paint.
I dipped Oreos and pretzels in different colored chocolate and put sprinkles on them.
I bought brownie bites, frosted them and added sprinkles.
I ordered cupcakes from a local grocery store then wrapped them in unicorn face wraps, and put horns with ears and flowers on top.
I bought stands for the cupcakes and trays for everything else.
I have to say it turned out better than I had hoped and everything was delicious!
Ready to see the results?




These were the party favors


We had a "Mommosa" bar.


Gigi and Grammy with the expectant mama.


My BEST friend flew down to NC from MI for the shower.
We met at work and have been besties for almost 40 years!


We all had "unicorn horns" to wear.
I thought I might need 2, LOL


Such a gorgeous venue


Gift table.


Grammy knitted the cutest hat and blanket.



A self binding blanket made by Gigi.


I embroidered some Onsies for the baby
This bear face was so cute!


Took this pic on our last day there.
He was saying goodnight to us as he was going to bed and we were leaving in the am to go home.
He is going to be a GREAT big brother!

Such a special time celebrating Little Miss!!
We can't wait to meet her!
~XOP~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~