Friday, June 09, 2023

My Gifts For Little Miss

 I gave some gifts from the baby registry, but I made a lot too.
It was exciting to get to make for a new baby.
First up were burp cloths.



I made 2 flannel crib sheets and one knit one (rainbow)


Self binding blanket


The bear fabric is flannel and the green is a very soft Minky


I embroidered bear faces on both the white and pink Onise.
These were 3-6 month size and a real pain to do!
Came out really cute though.


The bear face ones are the ones my daughter requested.
The other 2 were total surprises for her.


I loved this little rainbow design.
I found this adorable Onsie at Hobby Lobby!
Who knew?
Rainbow pattern was from ETSY
Much easier since this was a 6 month size.



This unicorn face turned out well too.
I put a cushy fleece on the back so the embroidery wouldn't be scratchy on Little Miss


I found this onsie on Amazon.
Unicorn embroidery was from ETSY.


These were so fun to do (well mostly, LOL)
When my daughter opened these, she said maybe she was going to have me
 make more embroidered clothing!

I have a quilt to get working on next.
Stay tuned.

~XOP~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~