Thursday, November 16, 2023

Visiting Home

 We had to go home for a family wedding at the end of Octobedr.
It was such a beautiful ceremony and fun reception.
The reception was at the Detroit Yacht Club.
I had never been there before and it was a fabulous venue.


I got about 4" cut off my hair and had it highlighted.
I was very happy with how it turned out.
I had to go see the doctor later in the week (Halloween)
I had a weird rash all across my tummy that was SO itchy.
Turns out it was a fungal rash.
Used the atheltes foot cream and now it is gone!!
I was pretty congested so the doc did a Covid test.
Sure enough I was Covid + AGAIN!
This is the third time in as many years that I have had it.
Always presents like a cold for me.
She put me on Paxlovid to shorten the duration.
That was great but the entire time it made everything taste like chemicals.
YUCK!


I did manage to get Theo's Christmas stocking finished.


I have used C & S fabrics for the linings for each stocking.
I love the mice!


The fawn was taken from a Tasha Noel fabric line.
I got her permission to enlarge it and use it for Theo's stocking.
I am so pleased with how it turned out!


There is a woods behind our house.
The path takes you to the elementary school and branches off to the next door neighborhood.
My friend, Cori, lives in that neighborhood so I walk this path often.
She owns an online fabric shop, Crazy Quilt Girl Fabric Shop.
Check her out!

Michigan fall colors were in full display while we were home.
My photo does not even do it justice!


I hope you are all enjoying the fall and my million updates.
Hop on and say hello!
I've missed y'all!

~XOP~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~