Sunday, November 12, 2023

WIP Tops Finished While We Were In NC

I had time to work on some of my WIPs while we were waiting for Theo to arrive.
I had cut this out when I was in in Kansas at retreat in August.
It was quite complex but I LOVE it!!
I am Swedish so the Dala horse is a favorite of mine.


Just in case you were curious about my sewing space in the camper, this is it.
The cats take turns "helping"  me.
Some are more "helpful" than others, LOL


I bought this kit last August while at the MI retreat.
Fabric is Guess How Much I Love You.
I had no reason to make it but once again, the voice inside my head told me I needed to get it done.
Turns out, a friend of my daughter's is expecting.
That little voice is never wrong!!


I cut this out out before we left home as well.
I have a Disney OBSESSED friend that this will be going to.


I finished this top while we were in NC too.
It will be going to a relative once it is quilted and I get it back.


I'm not so big on making clothing but saw this pattern and could not resist.


I made this for my Thomas obsessed grandson.
We were taking him on a Thomas and Percy train excursion.
I thought this would be great for that.


It even has a hood!!!


I had done these bears as a pattern test for Meags and Me awhile ago.
I finally made them into a quilt top.


This was also a pattern called Field Mice by Meags and Me that I pattern tested.
The hand work is not completed in this photo.
I have since  finished the hand work and sent it off for quilting.


I have had this cut out for some time.
I finally finished the top
It is the pattern called Camommile
I used all low volume Halloween fabrics.
This one is for meeeeeeeee.
I put the AGF ghosts on hot pink for the back.


 These are the tops I finished from the end of August until October.
Hope you enjoyed the show.

~XOP~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~