Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Yep, it was my birthday today.  I decided to embrace it! LOL.  I went to work today and my friend Hiro called from Japan to wish me a happy birthday.  I have to say the second one to wish me a happy birthday was LTW when she called me and sang her rendition of Happy Birthday!  Gotta love her.  I found out that the little restaurant near work had a buy one get one free!  My other friends called or texted me today too.  I came home and went to the Verizon store for, dun dun dunnnnnn, A NEW PHONE!!!  Not just any phone, but an iPhone.  Here she is.

New iPhone


I am so thrilled!!! I can't wait to spend sometime getting to know her. I plugged her in to charge and plan on spending some quality time with her tomorrow.

I went to Zumba and my friends wished me a happy birthday there too. I came home and showered and just made some left overs for dinner (the whole family went out on Thursday). DD1 bought me this amazing dessert for my birthday "cake". Do you like Tiramitsu? It's my favorite!
Tiramitsu

It was so HUGE I could only eat half!!

It was a good birthday! Low key and relaxed. DD1 and I are going to see the new Harry Potter on Thursday. We are going to see part one at 9pm and then the new one at the midnight showing!! I am so excited to do that. I'm going to come home and nap then maybe a 5 hour energy drink!! I don't usually stay up that late!! Cori, Pauline and I are going out together early on Friday morning too I'm going to be a mess!! Oh well, it's going to be GREAT!! ~XOP~

13 comments:

Denise :) said...

Happy birthday to you!!! How exciting -- I love birthdays, mine in particular! I'm so glad you're embracing yours!!! I hope your celebration is wonderful and goes on for at least a week!!! Hugs! :)

Poppyprint said...

Happy birthday! Go ruby girls! You'll love your phone so much. Must treat yourself to the hipstamatic app! Enjoy your week to the max!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Well Happy Birthday sweetie - and glad to hear you embraced it!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Happy Birthday Pam! Enjoy it all week long!

Allie said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Pam,
Happy Birthday to you!

Congrats on your new toy - I can't figure out even the basic ones, lol! Enjoy the Harry movie, my boys are going too and figure they won't get home til 3am....thankfully the theater is right down the street. I'm not that dedicated!

Lotte said...

Happy Birthday! And enjoy your new iPhone, you'll love it! Best thing I bought for myself last year..

Gill said...

Happy Birthday! Love your new i-phone!
Enjoy the Harry Potter film - my daughter can't wait to see it!

Crispy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful one. The girls wanted me to take them to the Harry Potter movie but when I said we don't have an Imax theater, they decided they would wait until they got home LOL.

Have a great time!!

Crispy

Calicojoan said...

Happy late b-day to you. Let me know how you like your I-phone. I am really starting to consider one. Tiramitsu-- I love that stuff. Yummmmmmm Enjoy it for all of us...

Pokey said...

Happy Birthday! Celebrate all week, it's fun!
:-}pokey

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! I know I'm a day late. I'm glad you had a great day. Sometimes quiet birthdays are so satisfying! *Big hug*

Quilt n Queen said...

Sorry Pam, Happy belated birthday.....what was I thinking, not leaving you a birthday comment.....maybe my brain was still frozen from the 4hr 20 min dentist appointment. So glad you got your new phone.....hugs

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Hope you had a very special day. I'm running behind on my blog reading.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~