Monday, March 05, 2012

Another Top Finished

I had a pretty productive weekend.
 I did a LOT of cleaning, but not enough if that makes sense?
 Every time I cleaned something I found something else to clean.
 A friend of mine referred to it as "Job Creep".  
I have been kind of unmotivated to sew recently so cleaning seemed like a good alternative.

I was just about finished with another of the Halloween tumbler quilts
when Mr MS called me for dinner.
 I left my stuff and went to eat. 
When I got back this is what I found.

Mosen

Mosen

Mosen had made himself quite comfortable on the top! 
I booted him off and finished up the top. 
 I ran down the basement to look for the backing and guess what? 
 Not only did I find it but I had already sewn it together!! 
 I brought it in to work today and will hand it off to Liz for quilting.
This is the second of 3 of these quilts. 
I am making one for each of my children, using up all my Halloween flannels!
Two down one to go!!

I also did a little shopping at Crazy Quilt Girl's online fabric shop 
and picked up a yard of all the colors of Pezzy Prints. 
MMMMMMMMM...Pezzy goodness!! 
If you haven't done so yet hop over to Cori's shop and pick some up for yourself too.

Pezzy Prints

I was struck with how nice this fabric feels. 
 It is soooo soft! 
Cori has also ordered the Lush, Running Stitch in all the colors on order so look forward to that soon!

I leave you with one of my very favorite candies. 
 Cadbury mini eggs.
 OMG I could eat the entire bowl!!

Cadbury Eggs

Happy Monday!

~XOP~


10 comments:

Johanna said...

The cats always find the good spots to get cozy, don't they! I have one of those! When I try to move her she bites me. Of course, she won't bite anyone else it the house. I'm guessing that I must taste good, it has nothing to do with liking everyone else more!

beaquilter said...

hey, kitty move over so we can see the whole top!??? lol
oh you are mean showing those cadbury eggs :-)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, you are making progress. Oh I get 'resident' sitters, too. I have discovered M&M pretzels - oh no!!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

A little help quilting is always nice. A little help cleaning would be even nicer! Told my household, that if someone doesn't start helping, all hell is going to break loose around here. I can't deal with a house that feels like a tornado went through it. It stresses me out!!!!

Brenda said...

Just give me chocolate, any at all. Love your tuxedo cat he looks like he is daring you to move him.

Karen said...

I ordered something from Crazy Quilt Girl on Friday night and it has already been delivered! Now that is service!

Michele said...

Hehehe. The cats always know the best places in the house to hang. And the look on his face seems to be saying "what's the problem"?

I love Cadbury mini eggs and recently bought a huge bag at the warehouse store. I AM eating the entire thing, just not all in the same day. ANd I'll probably buy another bag before they disappear until next year.

Jan Maree said...

Love that pez fabric, must get some and those candy coated eggs! Seriously yummy. I have been watching out for them but probably just as well I haven't found any - way too tempting!

Faith said...

I love the photos Pam and those kitties were sure guarding your little quilts while you went out to hunt, so thats what they thought, you didnt bring birdies but birdy chocolate eggs! couldnt be any better! x

Denise :) said...

Oh my, those prints are fabulous! And your Mosen is such a sweetheart! Cadbury Eggs??! YUM! :)

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~