Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WIPs With Friends

It's time again to link up any of those WIPs you have been working on!  
I have been sewing like a mad woman but I am trying not to share until I can gift. 
 Instead I will show you pictures of the beautiful flowers waiting for me to plant them. 
 (kind of a WIP, right?)


Last Friday after work hubby picked me up and we picked strawberries.  
I made 24 jars of strawberry jam!


It is always nice to have these in the winter!


One of my WIP's that I will show is how I quilted this piece that I used in something else. 
 I put down tape over the line of faces and quilted on both sides of the tape.  
Then I lifted it up and put it over the next line of faces and did the same thing!


This is how the quilting looks as I was going along.  
I have had several finishes but can't show them just yet.


Of course Autumn was overseeing all this progress.


Until she got bored.  
She is such a sweet soul.  
She is really getting thin and I am worried that I will lose her shortly too.  
(lost her siblings in October and March).  


Now it's your turn to link up your WIPs.
Also linking up with Let's Bee Social.

~XOP



6 comments:

Lesley Gilbert said...

Thanks for the quilting tip and a ((hug)) for Autumn :)

Jennifer said...

Yummy strawberry jam which is one of my favorites. Love your quilting and love and hugs for Autumn.

Jennifer said...

Yummy strawberry jam which is one of my favorites. Love your quilting and love and hugs for Autumn.

dianne said...

lurve me some strawberry jam!!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The quilting is cute. Where did you manage to find strawberries? I think I may need to make strawberry jam this year.

Bettina Groh said...

Every time I see your banner... I fall in love with the kitty on the left again!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~