Friday, October 02, 2009

Thank you for being a friend...

I just have to say I have the BEST friends ever...EVER!! LTW came by the lab yesterday and just handed me these adorable Halloween napkins (and another package of Thangles, for a continuation of my stunt sewing). Aren't the adorable? As if this was not enough she also handed over 2 of these kind of creepy, but ever fun Halloween black cat pillowcases. I bet you are all jealous and wish you had a friend like this don't you?? Thanks, LTW!!

Halloween cupcakesHalloween cats

So my day only got better. I went over to my friend, Cori's house , where she has a fabric shop in her closet, (now expanding to the entire room, LOL) to shop. She has all the latest Moda pre-cuts and is getting an ever expanding collection of yardage too. I have had my eye on the new line by Tula Pink, Hushabye. I also am totally in love with Odysea by MoMo. Well, I couldn't afford both so I bought the Hushabye. I love that there are animals hidden in the designs. The owl design is printed in kind of like 2 stripes and would make a fab border. I ended up with a FQ bundle...for now. I will most likely get some of that owl print too. *sigh* next paycheck! She had 1 jellyroll of Nouveau left too and it was on sale so I bought that too.

HUSHABYEHushabye FQs
If you like Moda's stuff and want really reasonable pricing, go and check out her shop

Go...NOW!!!

What are you waiting for??

On top of her great prices, her customer service is outstanding. I stayed and we talked for around 2 hours!! I had to go because I was totally out of dish soap and she wanted me to stay a little longer so she gave me a brand new bottle of dish soap! I mean, really? Where would you find *that* kind of customer service??

GO! And tell her I sent you, tee hee!!

9 comments:

Barb said...

I am going to have to go over and check out that shop--I love those napkins! Come and visit my new blog sometime!

Barb said...

I am returning to ask about those embroidered cupcakes--absolutely love them and I do embroidery too! I haven't seen the pattern for those yet, if you know where it came from, I would love to know. Thanks so much!

Allie said...

Love the napkins and those CATS! Love your new fabric too but I've had my eye on the Odyssea for a looooong time, lol.

Gretchen said...

I absolutely love the black cat embroidery pattern. If it's not too much trouble, do you know where your friend got the pattern? I want to have my mom make me a zillion pillowcases and dish towels with this design :)

Kim D. said...

Love those cupcakes, so sweet. Thanks for the tip on the quilt shop, I'll have to check it out.

Crispy said...

What cute gifties, love the cats. It's so fun to have such a welcoming quilt shop. I'll have to check it out :0)

Crispy

MichelleB said...

Great. Thanks. Just went there and loaded up a basket. Something I do NOT need to do!

Love those cupcakes and cats - I wanted to get some, but knew I'd never get this stitched out. They are so cute.

Unknown said...

I've never been into seasonal glitz, except Christmas, (my daughter thinks she's adopted because she is so into this) anyway those are so very cute! Very original pattern.
Am checking out the other blog for sales!

Micki said...

I loved the machine embroidery work!
Beautiful!
Micki

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~