Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Weekend Update

Sparty lives with me now.  

No...not *THE* Sparty, 


but THIS Sparty. 


I found him on Craig's list and picked him up Friday night.  
Isn't he handsome?

Then on Saturday morning my sweet hubby decided that I needed to try his crepes.  
He made them from scratch and this one was fantastic!


Fatty McFatty, was on my lap for most of the MSU game (except when I was yelling).  


I managed to wash all the bedding so Autumn decided that she just had to re-initiate it.  


Which reminded me of this dishtowel I saw recently
"Cat hair, both a condiment and an accessory"
TRUTH!


 The rest of the weekend saw several walks and these trees that looked like they were on fire!



I did some sorting so have a few things to list for sale.  
If you like Sandy Gervais, you may want to check out my next post!

I hope you all had a great weekend.

~XOP~



3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute towel and so true for any pet owner of a fur baby, except if it is a rodent type I hope. Wasn't it a beautiful weekend and the leaves were gorgeous all over.

margaret said...

not seen a spartan machine before, looks good though, 2 very pretty and lazy cats you have there! Are they okay following losing Mosen

Bettina Groh said...

as you sorted did you come across any U of Mich fabric?? I only need a fat quarter. or a 10 inch strip.. Needless to say it is not available here in Missouri! lol Fingers crossed...

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~