Friday, March 03, 2017

Ocean Waves QAL Check In

How are you coming along on your Ocean Waves quilt??  
I managed to get 9 blocks completed so far!  
That means I am 1/4 of the way done!  
Are you enjoying the process?  
I sure am. 
 I am trying to sew three blocks worth of HST at one time when I get a chance to work on them.  



Then I press and trim.  


I like to assemble four quarters of each block next.


Finally I put the quarters together into one block.  It feels so good to be making progress on this quilt.


I am re-watching the series 24 while I am stitching.
Falling in love with Jack Bauer all over again!

What do you watch when you are sewing?
I'm always looking for new series.

I'm afraid my progress will be coming to a halt as I have yet one more baby quilt to work on.
The pattern is one that I have wanted to make for some time.
It is called Folksy Fish. 
More on that later, but for now please share your progress.
We can all use some encouragement on our Ocean Waves project.

For me it is 9 down, 27 to go!

If you want to join in, please go to the Ocean Waves QAL tutorial page under my header.
If you are playing along, please link back so others can join us!

Please link up using the blue inlinkz button.
If sharing on social media please use #OceanWavesQAL

~XOP~





2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Yeah I made the linky party! Your blocks are pretty.

KaHolly said...

Looks like a fun block. I only watch something once in awhile. Usually I listen to audiobooks. Enjoy your day! XO

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~