Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Quilt Retreat 2018

I set up a quilt retreat with my friends Cori and Traci and my SIL, Mary, at Creative Passions.  
It is only about an hour and 45 minutes away from my house.  
Traci flew in from Wisconsin and we all drove to the retreat.  
Captain Jack was helping me get packed.  
We had lots of wine!   


 Also a lot of snacks, we would not go hungry!

Beautiful view of the river on a walk one morning!


I was working on my parts that needed to be made for the Traveling Sisterhood quilt.  


I was working on a bunny too.


We went out for dinner at the Pintuck and had really great Pizza.  See Traci and Cori with me.



My SIL, Mary, and me.

Traci made her center for her traveling quilt so it could be sent away too.  Isn't it cool??


Breakfast for me one day was a Vegan cinnamon roll and Diet Coke!


We went to the Seven Sisters quilt shop too.  I made the girls stand for a photo.


Then they made me get in one too.


There was a Patch the cat and a super cute cat bed in the shop.  I guess he sheds way less than an actual cat! LOL.


I worked on my center and will show you tomorrow. 
I am already planning our next retreat in February!

~XOP~


2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looks like a great time.

beaquilter said...

How nice that you got away

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~