Wednesday, October 10, 2018

What I'm Working On Right Now

I have a couple of baby quilts I need to make.  
I have been thinking that they may both be having boys.  
No one has said that and I have nothing to back that up with, just a hunch. 
I am going to have to make a quilt that would work for either.  
I found the cutest pattern by Made By Marney called Later Gator.  
I thought that would be a cute one to make for the first quilt I need to do.

I have 2 of the gators made (but so far they are blind, LOL).  
The first one went together without a hitch. 
(Isn't that always the way, lull you into a false sense of security).

The rick rack joined up seamlessly (pun intended).  


The second one?  Not nearly as easy!  
I ripped out the large join at LEAST 4 times.  
I am not overly thrilled but I feel this is as good as it is going to get for this one.


I have the head finished for the third one but I didn't take a photo of it yet.  
I am hoping to make the rest of the body tonight. 
Then I am hoping to assemble the top on Thursday or Friday.  
If I am lucky I will be able to take it to the quilter next week.

I just found out that my niece is engaged so
 there will be 2 wedding quilts for next year already on the to do list!

Busy, busy, busy!!!

~XOP~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~