Monday, October 08, 2018

Life Happens

I apologize for not writing more, but I am trying to do more rather than be online more.  
My sister turned 50 last Saturday so we drove to her, Friday after work,  (~ 2.5 hours away) 
and took her and her boyfriend out for a nice dinner.  
We got her a gift cert to her favorite place to eat (one she and her BF can walk to) 
and a got her a cake.  
It's funny, but she was the most tickled with the cake!  LOL, who knew?  

Happy Birthday old lady! 
(I told her we had to take a photo or it didn't happen).


I was recently at a JAF that had a compilation of 100 Blocks from the magazines, 100 Quilt Blocks.



Look what I found while browsing.


It's so fun to find these things out in the wild!  

~XOP~


2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I am with you. Less time online, more time getting things done.

Lesley Gilbert said...

Well done on your entry into 1,000 BLOCKS - is it your first?

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~