Tuesday, August 13, 2019

My Anniversary

Today marks 36 years of marriage to my best friend.  
It has NOT always been easy but it has ALWAYS been worth it!

Didn't we look like babies??

Our rehersal dinner
Walking down the aisle


The new Mr and Mrs.

That was then and this is now.







So many adventures with him and hopefully many more to come.  

So Happy Anniversary to the best partner in crime I could ask for!  

I love you so much and could NOT imagine my life without you.

~XOP~







8 comments:

Terry said...

Love your wedding pictures. Congratulations!

Judy in Michigan said...

You were made for each other! Pam, you are getting thinner and thinner...way to go!!!

barbara woods said...

still great looking

Sharlyn said...

He has a hat in every one! (Except the rehearsal) great pics, and congrats!

Ioleen said...

Congrats. All the best to you both in the coming years and adventures.

KaHolly said...

You’re still a beautiful couple! Love the top hat! Happy Anniversary!

Lesley Gilbert said...

What a great photo show & what great adventures you've had together over the past 36 years - congratulations to you both :)

beaquilter said...

Happy anniversary! Gotta love that top hat!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~