Saturday, June 20, 2020

WERE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS!!!

I have not announced it on here but our middle daughter and her husband 
will be welcoming a little boy into their home in October!!

We could NOT be any more excited to become a Gigi and Papa!
I'm not allowed to show her bump or any ultrasound pics so cat toes will have to do.


I am planning to try to make this milestone mat for the baby shower.
Also, I am also only allowed to make ONE quilt
(How cruel is that???)
So I have one planned
(for now, LOL)


May 23 was national Drinking with Chickens Day, and also my hubby's birthday.
Our eldest daughter brought a chicken over for him to celebrate with!


This guy is going to make a great papa!


~XOP~



7 comments:

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

Pam what beautiful news! Congratulations to all !

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Congrats!!

Betty C said...

Congratulations!

Bettina Groh said...

Congratulations to all of you!! We are Grandpa and Granny! Actually you mentioned the upcoming arrival of your grandson a post or two ago!! But feel free to mention it whenever you want!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Congratulations Gigi, how exciting.

Juliana said...

Congratulations!! This is exciting news for all of you. Your daughter may have a one-quilt rule, but you can have as many quilts as you want to make at Gigi and Papa's house!

barbara woods said...

congratulations! we have 22 of those and 16 greatgrands

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~