Saturday, June 20, 2020

Yard Work

 During the quarantine time we went over to the farm to help put up netting so my daughter could move her pea fowl out to the "big" pen.  
We social distanced, don't worry!  
Those posts we are trying to get the netting over are 12 foot high! 
 Quite an adventure.




 This is what my front yard looked like pre weeding and flowering


 This is the side yard next to my garage.  I ripped out ALL of the wild rose bushes and other stuff.  
I left only the Iris and Peonies.

The lillies around the apple tree are about to bloom.
I planted some annuals and you can see the Peonies in the background.


I planted some zucchini and some yellow squash and some annuals along the border.


The Peonies were beautiful when they began to bloom!


Just look at those blossoms!





 This is my wild rose bush that I left in the front garden. 
I am still trying to decide if I want to dig it out.




This particular Peony plant is just bursting with blossoms!


I couldn't resist and cut a few to bring inside.  One of my favorite flowers!


 I planted tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers in the front garden.  
Hoping we have lots of luck with them!

 What do you have in your garden?  

~XOP~




1 comments:

Susan said...

I have a watermelon, some Romaine Lettuce, & Zucchini. I am about to dig a hole and drop in some scrap potato skins with eyes and see if they will grow. I have peonies, hydrangeas, a couple of hanging baskets, day lilies, sedum, balloon flowers, butterfly bush, and lots of hostas, and shasta daisies.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~