Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Started On The Letters

I have finished all the numbers and am now beginning the letters.  
They take a LOT more time!  
Patterns are by Quiet Play.  It is a great alphabet!


Notice the I (heart) you ?


And the "adore" on this one.


I always seem to make quite a mess when I paper piece.


These two don't seem to mind.
In fact this was the view while I was trying to sew.
Finn loves to be where I need to cut.


Mr Handsome boy


Just look at that smooshy face.  Smoosh, smoosh, smoosh!


I hope you all enjoy some time off during the upcoming holiday (if you are in the US).

~XOP~


1 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Gorgeous fabric choice. Love your kitties!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~