I finally got to a place that I could lay out the blocks that I made
using the 2 jelly rolls of All Hallows Eve.
I was over at my daughter's house to help with Avery this morning.
They had a doctor appointment and she left me a list of things to do.
I got the house vacuumed, and swept the back room.
I also made some lactation treats for her.
If you are interested, the recipe can be found here.
Then it was time to lay out the blocks. I laid down a sheet and then started to play.
This is the final (queen size) layout.
I think it is fairly balanced although now I see an area I would change, of course, LOL.
I am just going to sew it up now.
I will have borders for it once it is all sewn up.
Trying to get a little bit done before we head home for the holidays.