Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Nightingale Quilt Is A Top

I got the blocks sewn into a flimsy.  YAY!! 
 I finally had a moment to get some photos today too.
I feel like this is such a gorgeous quilt . 
 I can't wait for the backing to arrive so I can send it to get quilted.  
I chose a silver minky for the backing.


I have seen a couple of quilting patterns used that I like so will need to decide upon the final one.


I didn't work in the yard today but I did find a friend.
Can you spot him?


Crazy little tree frog!


I took Cole out for his morning walk and he wanted to stay out. 
 I hooked his leash up to the stake in the ground and when I came back outside about 20 minutes later he was in his tent.  LOL 
 It must be the day for crazies.  Crazy frog and crazy cat!


I did manage to get a few things on my "to do" list done today.
I feel like for every one thing I cross off 2 more get added!

Tomorrow I am going to pick up a live trap to try to catch the stray we are feeding.
He is not ear tipped so no one has done TNR on him previously.
I hope we can get him vetted and then return him to his outside.
Adult ferals don't do well in placements.

Fingers crossed I can get him into the trap.

~XOP~





2 comments:

Ioleen said...

Love your quilt. Cats are a mystery at times.

Michele said...

The quilt is terrific.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~