Monday, October 04, 2021

Lincoln Travels, Berlin, Ohio

We have been on the road again, hence the lack of posting.
First we spent 10 days in Berlin, Ohio.



Our friend Kailie was camping there and so were her folks, so we got to meet and hang out!
Chris and I went to the local garden center. 
 They have the cutest fairy garden things!


Kailie's mom and I hung out one day and went to several quilt shops.
It was so much fun to find yet another quilty friend!


We went to the fireworks one night with Jana and Rick (Kailie's folks).
It was one of the best fireworks displays I have ever seen!


This was out set up in the campground in Ohio.


Which Cole is the real one??


Kalie, Jana and I all made a Mondo bag together.
  Then we made a pouch but I didn't take a picture of mine yet.


I always love a trip to Amish country. 
 The landscape is so serene.


 Eventually though, it was time to hit the road and travel to NC.
The boys are such good travelers!


Just look at that adoration in Finny's eyes for his dad!


More to come of our travels in NC and some baby pics!  
Guess who turns one soon??

~XOP~




2 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

Looking forward to hearing all about Avery turning one! Hard to believe a year has gone by!!

Ioleen said...

Nothing but ❤️❤️❤️❤️ In Finny’s eyes for Chris!! Safe travels 😊😊

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~