Saturday, April 09, 2022

Another One Bites The Dust

 I paper pieced this saying quite awhile ago.
I pattern tested for Pitcher's Boutique.
She has a whole series of designs for this theme.
Then I bought some backing fabric and promptly put it all away and forgot about it.
Until recently.
I was cleaning in my room and found it.
I am slowly unearthing old projects and putting them on my "to do" list.

I finished this today!

This is the front of the pillow cover.


This is the back.
I made it envelope style.
I looked for a form that would help me work out the dimensions I needed.
I ordered it from Amazon.


Overall I think it came out pretty well.  
I am beyond happy to have one more project complete and ready to gift.
This one will be going to a new home in the near future.

Happy Sewing!

~XOP~



2 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

finding "old" projects to finish or even start is great... decluttering at its best! I am working through my stuff too.. maybe heading for retirement?

Ioleen said...

Love this ❤️❤️

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~