Friday, January 13, 2023

Odds and Ends

I had to take my machine in to have it looked at last week.   
The hands free system just quit working.
I LOVE my knee lifter!!
I just need it to function.
So they found the cable had frayed and they had to order a part.
I ended up having to haul out the 770.  

I sewed up some of the left over flannel I had into burp cloths.





I am trying to use up left over Minky
When I was in Berlin they had these loveys.
Theirs were Minky on both sides.
I find that too much to try to wrestle under control so I make one side flannel.
I bought some of their ribbon trim for around the outside.
It is not perfect, but it is finished!


Both the Minky and the flannel were left overs so it really only cost me the price of the trim!

I need to decide what to work on next. 
I'm in kind of a slump after finishing up 7 tops while in NC.
I have a TON of bindings to sew on but I really don't like doing that, LOL.
Since the quilts have no immediate home those will likely wait.

I'm thinking I need to cut out a few quilts so then when my car is in the shop next week I can just sew.

How is your January going so far?

~XOP~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~