Friday, March 17, 2023

Tweet Tweet Is Finished!

 I got this quilt back from my long armer and I could NOT wait to get it all finished!
I asked her to use a wind pantograph on it.
I wanted the pinwheels to look like they were blowing.
She got it so right!
Pattern is Tweet Tweet by Meags and Me.




I used this gorgeous hot pink Minky on the back.
The quilting is so gorgeous!!!


I bound it in a lime green.
I matched it to one of the fabrics in the top.
I used the Summersault line (an oldie but a favorite of mine)
It is by Erin McMorris
I've used this same line in 2 other quilts (still in progress)
All from one FQB I had!  
I did buy the fabric for the binding, and used it all!
I also bought the backing but it was on sale for $9/yard.  
I used it all on the back of this quilt too.
So no addition to the stash that I am trying to pare down.


I got to use one of my labels on this too.  
I love Ever Emblem labels.
I got the fusible ones but I sew around them too.

Now I need someone to have a baby girl!
If not, it will go into my ETSY shop.
Love to hear what you think about this one.

~XOP~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~