Friday, April 20, 2012

Bee Vintage

I  finally did it.
 I joined an online "bee". 
It's called "Bee Vintage". 
There are 12 queens,  2 each month.
 We use our vintage sheet (VS) collection to make the blocks.
 Each queen decides what type of block they want and
 the others make those blocks and mail them off to the queen.
 We are also including five 5" VS charm squares too.
 I found out our first block, geese in a ring. 
Oh boy!
 I just made a bunch of those for a swap recently so at least I know how to make the block.

I came home from work and finished sewing all the blocks for my dad's quilt and
 decided I needed to work on the VS block.
 Here's what I ended up making.
 I hope Sheetal likes it.

VS Geese In A Ring

What do you think?
 
~XOP~ 

8 comments:

Faith said...

The block looks nice and hard to do, I will definetely be watching now to see what happens and who does what x hope youre ok. x

Swedish Scrapper said...

Oh, so freash and airy to see that pattern with the vintage sheets lights! Very nice, and I hope you enjoy your bee!

MB in MI said...

Beautiful--so pretty!

Impera Magna said...

Love it! What a cool bee to be in!

Rina Mason said...

If anyone asks why I'm pulling out fabric for a new project when I have four to finish I'm going to blame you! I love the stripes combined with the floral, so refreshing.

Brenda said...

I love it!! Looks like a lot of fun!

Sara said...

I have stacks of sheets in my closet that would be perfect for this. So little time though........Your circle of geese is amazing!

Quilt n Queen said...

I luv it!!!! I am going to have to do at least one circle of geese blocks....and I will most likely unstitch at least 2 circle of geese blocks.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~