Monday, July 02, 2012

Are You A Winner?

Well are you?  
Did you participate in the Sliced Apples QAL?  
You did?  
Well, make certain you post some photos in the Flickr group to be eligible for the prizes!
  What? 
 You didn't know there were prizes, you say? 
 There are some sweet prizes for participating!

We need you to upload a photo into the Flickr group 
because that is the pool we are going to draw from.  
Here are the fabulous prizes:

A $25 gift Certificate to Crazy Quilt Girl's online fabric shop!! 
 Best service on the Web!!

A Clearly Perfect, so you too can make perfect HST units with half your brain tied behind your back!



All the left over Little Apples and Moda Bella White charm squares
 I didn't use in my Sliced Apples quilt top.


This means there will be three winners!!!  
BUT...you can't win if you don't play!!!
So run right over to Flickr and post up a photo or two. 
 Cori and I will draw on Friday night so you have until then to post your photos!!!

We hope you enjoyed our Sliced Apples QAL and keep coming back for more. 
 Looks like I am going to be involved in a blog hop soon so stay tuned for that as well.

Happy quilting!!

~XOP~


5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

It was a fun quilt along and I have had a lot of compliments - just waiting on my long armer to return from vacation to get this from flimsie to 'finished'.

Karen said...

Totally fun QAL! I am thrilled with how mine turned out and I have it ready for donation :) Yay! Thanks!!

Quilt n Queen said...

I have my nicely trimmed squares neatly piled in my pizza box...I was hoping to use it as a charity quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest for the July blitz...now I'am aiming for a finish for the 100 Quilts for Kids...and it can still go to Margaret's Hope Chest. Congrats to Sharon and Karen for finishing theirs...(o:

Sara said...

I need to cut all the excess sandwich off and then bind her:) Surprisingly not bad for me considering how the heat has affected me lately-lol!

BLOG HOP? Hmm I will be waiting to see;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
I Love the quilt...wish I had had time to participate but didn't. It would make a wonderful donation quilt so I will do later. Thanks for the pattern and idea.
Congrats to the winners! WTG
Diane in Az

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~