Saturday, July 07, 2012

Drum Roll Please...

And we have some winners!  
First though both Cori and I would like to thank you for playing along with our little QAL.
  Did you get your quilt finished?  
Mine just needs the binding to be turned.
Hey, it's on a list!




We would love to see your finished quilts too in the Sliced Apples Flickr group,
 when you get them done!





Now on to our winners!

The winner of the $25 gift certificate to Crazy Quilt Girl's online fabric shop is :  Stacey!!

The winner of the Clearly Perfect is:  Sara!!

The winner of the left over apple charms is:  Sharon!!!

So guys, please email me your mailing addresses so we can post your prizes to you.

Cori and I want to thank everyone that participated.
 I am planning another QAL soon, so I hope you will want to join in with that one too.

I am also going to be a stop on an upcoming book QAL too.


 Can you see the hairy caterpillars quilted into this??  They are soooo adorable!



Congratulations girls!!

Thanks everyone and I hope you stop back really soon.


10 comments:

Denise :) said...

Very pretty, Pam! I like the diagonal lines!! :)

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Fab quilt!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congrats to the winners, thank you ladies for the pattern and the give away. Will get hold of you.

My Old Quilting Soul said...

WOW! Thats the first thing I've won! Thank you two so much! I have to remember to post more pics to flickr :)

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Congrats, winners! It was fun!

krislovesfabric said...

Congrats ladies and thanks for a fun QAL...yeah, mine is on the "list" to finish too, lol!

Brenda said...

Looks wonderful and yes I can see the caterpillars and they are so cute. I will have to remember the caterpillars in case I ever get a bug jar quilt done for one of my grandsons that love all Gods little creatures.

Sara said...

Caterpillars?! Just awesome Pam!!

Do you need my addy? Do ya,do ya?

Can't wait to hear about the new qal:)

Faith said...

they look great, im slow because im going through another silly relapse,but I will get one with the quilt when i can, i can only do small things at th momentx

Michele said...

Like. Really like.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~