Monday, March 11, 2013

More Bee Blocks

I have been very busy finishing up my bee committments for the month of March. 
 I did the Ima Bee blocks yesterday. 
 I really enjoyed making these blocks and love how they came out. 
 I might make more of these later.  
We each got to choose a color to make ours as the woman wanted rainbow for her quilt. 
  I chose blue.  
Shocker I know.

The link to the tutorial is here if you want to make them too!




I worked on some binding, finished the flannel tumbler top, and 
worked on another chenille blanket on Sunday. 
 I suppose it was a pretty productive day all in all. 
 How was your weekend??

~XOP~



4 comments:

rubyslipperz1052 said...

OH! I'm glad you "shocked" us with blues. I'm loving them! =)

hugZ,
annie

Judy said...

Oh, I just love theae blocks Mama-Spark, and the blue is awesome. Thank you for the link. I would like try these, and I can see this block in reds and golds for a quilt for my Grandson. He wants a 49er quilt.

Anonymous said...

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers, its really really
fastidious piece of writing on building up new website.



Have a look at my page :: wiki.oranim.ac.il

Anonymous said...

Hey there! My spouse and I frequently publish guest posts for other blog owners to help increase exposure to our
work, as well as provide great content to site
owners. It really is a win win situation! If you're interested feel free to email me at: shana.talbot@googlemail.com so we may talk further. Kudos!

Here is my blog :: Filing Divorce Williamson County Texas

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~