Friday, September 27, 2013

September Bee Blocks Finished

I had the pleasure of making some X and + blocks for our September bee block. 
 It is the first time I have made these blocks.  
How much fun are they to make??? 
 I can see a whole quilt with these in my future for sure!

Fussy cutting those moths was awesome!




These finish at 12.5 so will be 12" when put into a quilt. 
 I hope she likes them!  

Yeah finally a finish of something. 
 This post is linked up to Amanda Jean's Finish it up Friday.

Have a good weekend!

~XOP~


3 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

I love the placement of the butterflies in the first block. Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

Julierose said...

These are beautiful blocks; definitely on my looong winter "to-do" list...they seem rather fussy tho'; lotsa steps...but well worth the effort....julierose

margaret said...

both blocks look great and love your fussy cutting of the moths

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~