Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Quilt Went To Market

I know some of you have been following the progress on my Pie Making Day quilt. 
 I am still going to do a tutorial/QAL if anyone is interested, I just need more hours in a day!

I did just get it finished in time to go to market and it was prominently displayed on the table in Brenda's booth at market.


This is Brenda and Jason in their Pie Making Day booth at quilt market.  
Their booth won first place for a single booth!!


You can see the quilt a little bit better here.


Brenda requested we use her fabric for the back too, so this is what I went with.  
Seriously, this fabric is so vibrant.  
The colors were just amazing!!!  I can't wait for the line to come out in July!!!


My little embroidery done with Aurifloss.  
That floss was so nice to work with also.  
It just glided right through the fabric!



I also made a few more Polaroid blocks.  
I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually kind of happy this is done now.  
I do love how they came out and participating in that swap.


I have also been embroidering some quilt labels for my friend, Robin. 
 I finished three of them. 
I like this one the best though.



Lots more to share.  Man I really need to catch up!!

~XOP~


3 comments:

margaret said...

the quilt is lovely and the whole booth looks good. Love the central embroidery on it. No seen the polarid blocks before, will check back on your blog and the labels are very pretty, afraid I just write mine with permanent pen

roccagal said...

you do such lovely work Pam!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The colors in the quilt are lovely and I can't wait to see more things made with it.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~