Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Online Shop

I went to a funeral yesterday of one of my quilting CL's.  I have known Carmen ever since I started going to the group.  She was a fiesty little Italian woman and she will be missed by all of us.  You may wonder why I am beginning with a funeral when my heading is about an online shop?  Well, at the service and luncheon following, I got to see many of the CL's that are no longer coming to quilting at the church (for various reasons).  I was so happy to see them all again and I think they were happy to catch up with me too.  I ran into a friend that we had made a quilt for in the recent past.  (Do you remember the Pansy quilt??)  Well it is my friend Cori.  She has opened up 2 new online shops, one is on Ebay and one is not. We all buy a ton of fabric so I'm just sayin' if you are interested in the Moda things like charm squares, jelly rolls and layer cakes she's your gal!  I am including the links here but will put them on the side bar too (once I figure out how to do that!)

www.crazyquiltgirlfabricshop.com and for the ebay one

http://stores.ebay.com/Crazyquiltgirl-Fabric-Shop

Please take a minute and stop by and say hi to her!!


2 comments:

Crazyquiltgirl said...

Hi everyone!
I am Cori, Pam's quilting friend and owner of Crazyquiltgirl Fabric Shops. Thank you for the listing. I really appreciate it. Please drop me a line if you have any questions. Thank you!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You have friends we'd all like to hook up with! Thanks for the link... ;)

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~