Friday, December 09, 2011

Christmas Link Day 9

I hope you are enjoying the links I am listing. 
If you make something I would love to know! 
Again, no sewing for me last night. 
I did make venison stroganoff for dinner and then made 2 dips to bring to the lab Christmas party that will be this afternoon, so there's that.  
I bet you are looking for the link for today right?

I found this amazing Snow Capped Christmas tree at My Patchwork and not only is it adorable, it looks like a good way to use up some scraps!  Oh and it is EASY!

(Photo from My Patchwork Place)

Now who doesn't love Lynette Anderson?  
Well she has some free Christmas "to do" lists you can print off for free!!
They are so cute and I always seem to need papers for making lists.

OK quilters, that's all from me for the minute.  
DH and I are off to a wedding reception tonight and the Dicken's Festival in Holly, MI tomorrow.
Woke up to a snow covered roadway this morning so glad I go into work early!

Have a wonderful day!  ~XOP~



1 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Key-UTE tree. I'm linking to the "to-do" list right now. Have a fun and safe weekend.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~