Monday, December 05, 2011

Christmas Tutorials

As I was surfing the web I found quite a few wonderful tutorials or free projects.  It got me thinking that you might like to see them too.  So I am going to put up one every day for as long as I have them.  If you have a link to one that you think others would like to have too, please email it to me and I will use it.  My email is  mamaspark@gmail.com  I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Today I found the cutest little stitchery over on Gail Pan's blog.  It is only up for the month of December but it is adorable!
(Photo from Gail's blog)

I also wanted to share a cool thing I found for decorating.  I was out buying the cedar roping for my house and found an evergreen ball (not sure how else to describe it).  I took a photo of the one I bought that is hanging outside my front door.  Pretty cool huh?

Evergreen ball

I finished the first of the 3 Halloween tumbler quilts I am making, now it is off to see Liz!

Halloween Tumblers

Of course I couldn't have done it without my kitty helpers

Hallie

I also finished my next star in the FQ Star QAL.

FQ Star block

That's all the quilt related content that I will have now until after the new year, I think. I have some bindings to do but I had to put my sewing away so I can get out Christmas. I got everything all picked up and put away. After toting 4 56 gallon tote bins to the basement full of fabric I think I have no business buying any more until I can use some up! That's why those Halloween ones need to get done as they will use up all my Halloween flannels! I need to make a new "to do in 2012" list and work really hard to finish up some of the quilts I have bought materials for in the coming year. Right now there are 3 lines I am looking forward to getting so I really, really need to get to work!!

I will be posting new sewing/crafting tutorial links so there will still be some great things here. Come back soon!! ~XOP~




1 comments:

Allie said...

Love that Gail Pan design, went and got it this morning - I need to print it out so I can start! Your quilt and block are lovely - boy, and great assistant, lol. Mine just keeps trying to get me to take a nap!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~