Monday, December 05, 2011

Occupy Your Sewing Room

Now why didn't I think of this?  What a wonderful plan Barbara has put together and an amazingly clever title, I must add!


Here is what Barbara says on her blog:

Here's a blogging event for our times!

1. Occupy your Sewing Room will run from December 3 - 10, 2011. During that week, plan to occupy your sewing room for a full day. If you can't spend a whole day, then divide it up into whatever increments you like.

2. Write a blog post and then come back on December 11th to link up and show off what you've accomplished. This is a chance for you to finish up those Christmas gifts you haven't had time for, but you can work on whatever you like. And if you don't have a blog, feel free to post an image from Flickr, Shutterfly, or any other photo sharing service that allows you to generate a URL. Just be sure I have a way to contact you or you won't be able to win in the giveaway. No-reply bloggers, that goes for you too!

So if you want to do something useful let's unite and Occupy our Sewing rooms!! Go grab the button and quilter's of the world unite!!

"Our list of demands is short. Leave me alone, I'm sewing!"



7 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Ha,ha! I LOVE this... at least there's a purpose and a focus.

Judy C said...

What a great idea! Love that kitty under the tree.

Shari said...

I'm feeling very politically correct and totally hip with our time. What a great idea. If only it works!

ShirleyC said...

Great idea! I wrote myself a note!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Great idea. Thanks for the link. I just hope I get time to "occupy".

~Laurie~ said...

Joining in - thanks for the link :)

dianne said...

the only thing i want to occupy right now is my bed - on purpose and with great focus...

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~