Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Embroidered Christmas Tree

The link for today takes you to Better Homes and Gardens to see the adorable Embroidered Christmas tree.  Just go here for the info.  My friend Barb has made a couple of them and is going to frame them using frames from the thrift shop.  Tell me how adorable these are?


Fabric and button tree

Fabric and button tree

They are done using circles of fabric, buttons and embroidery. We all have small scraps of fabric so this is a neat way to use those up!

I went to the thrift shop recently and found a great vintage sheet. I had this sheet when I was a little girl and have been hoping to find one eventually.

Vintage sheet find

That same day I found a GREAT vintage table cloth. I was so thrilled!!

Vintage table cloth score

It's not really lumpy, but I spread it out over my down comforter to get the photo before I went to Zumba. Not a stain on it either!

Stay tuned for another great Christmas craft site tomorrow and remember if you have a site please send it to me. ~XOP~


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Those are so cute. Thanks for the link!

Susan said...

Those trees are adorable! You were lucky in your finds today.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~