Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tula Pink 10" Square Swap

**US and International welcome!**

I just have a few minutes to tell you that I am hosting a 10" square, Tula Pink swap. 
 It works like this, you go here for all the details. 
 Once you are at the Flickr group go into the discussions and look for the 
"Sign up for the swap here" discussion.  
Read the rules and at the end if you want to sign up click on the link where it says "here" 
and fill out the form.
Once I have the form I will add you to the group. 
 Upload a photo of the Tula Pink fabric you want to use to the group photo section.  
Here is my choice of fabric:


Make sure you check the group photo pool so you don't choose a duplicate!  
You will need 2 yards of the fabric you choose and you will cut that into 28 - 10" squares.  
You will send them to me and I will sort and send back a set of 28- 10" squares to you.  
Easy Peasy, right?  

Now who wants in??

You know you want to !!!

~XOP~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~