Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tula Pink Fabric Swap

I forgot to mention that I have also been playing swap mama for 
7 rounds of Tula Pink fabric swapping! 
 The last round (4/5) we received 56 different fabrics!  

All the fabrics in rounds 1-5 and NO repeated fabrics!! 
 We are currently on rounds 6/7 and will receive 36 fabrics 
with none being repeated from the previous rounds.  
How fun is that?


 We are even getting some of the more HTF fabrics too.  

Some people have been asking about this pattern.  
She is a designer from Michigan.  
Here is the pattern.  
You can find it on the Pineapple Press site here
if you would like to join me in making some paper dolls!


It is a beautiful, sunny, warm day here today.  
I hope you are enjoying your day too!

~XOP~


1 comments:

Quilt Genius said...

I was interested in the last round, but I couldn't figure out how to find the list of all the fabrics that have been used so far, and since I couldn't find a reply to my inquiry, I never signed up. If you can help me, I would love to be a part of the next round. :)

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~