Sunday, May 05, 2013

Sewing Challenge Day 3,4 and 5

I think every quilter could go on and on about fabric they ask themselves,
 "What was I thinking when I bought this?" 
 I posted this photo.


LOL because I am a Spartan!! 
 It seems like I am always working with blue and gold, EW! HAHA

The Day 4 challenge was to post about favorite fabric purchased with Day 5 something you missed out on.

Mine are one and the same. 
 I missed out of Mendocino. 
 I have since bought and swapped for some. 
 I still don't have the entire collection but I am slowly working my way toward having it.


I saw this when it first came out, at a local shop.  I thought the mermaids were kind of creepy so passed them by.  Now I just KICK myself!  Then I was at a warehouse shop with my friend and her DIL was a big HR fan.  I found many sample cards with Mendo on them and handed them over to her for her DIL.  I surely wish I had kept a little for myself, but that's life and the choices we make isn't it?

If anyone has a little of the plum swimming sisters I would be happy to trade.
I have some I could spare of some of the seahorses, and the swimming sisters in white with the pink octopi.
I have lots of  Munki Munki that I could trade too.

~XOP~




2 comments:

Crispy said...

Well, ya win some and ya loose some, but knowing you.....You will come out just fine LOL.

Crispy

Sel said...

Hi there!

I don't have the swimming sisters in plum to swap, but I have gold mermaids if you'd like some of that for the swimming sisters in white with the pink squid.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~