Friday, September 02, 2016

Finish It Friday

I have no additional finishes from this week except for the oven mitts I have already shown. 
 I will show them again because a post without photos is not very much fun!


I will be taking the long weekend off but should be back next week.  

If you have anything that you have finished and want to share,
 please use the linky button and link up!
  
We all are encouraged by other people's finishes.  

Have a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend!!

~XOP~


Click the blue Inlinkz button to link up your finishes!



1 comments:

KaHolly said...

My only finish for the week is a secret, until this afternoon, that is! Love your mitts. I have never made any, but I should! Mine are getting pretty shop worn! Enjoy your long weekend! XO

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~