That's right. I am in full on Hallowedding prep mode.
The order of business right now is to get the dead Giant Persian Alliums spray painted.
I am using these in vases for the tables.
This is what they looked like before I started spray painting them.
You can see my very technical set up for spray painting!
This is what they looked like after
Here they are in my fancy drying rack
I over sprayed them with glitter spray paint, but think I will try real glitter next time.
I also tried a few dead Hydrangeas and like how they turned out too.
One purple, one orange and one mixed. Must find more of these.
Next up I need to find some glow in the dark spray paint.
I want to try to spray paint some Chinese Money plants and see how they turn out.
More to come, so stay tuned!!