Wednesday, February 01, 2017

WIPs With Friends

Seems to be that time of the week.  
What have you been working on? 
 I am still cutting out squares for my Ocean Waves quilt. 
 That seems to be all consuming for me at the moment. 
 I think I need to look at my "to do" list though and see what else I need to work on.  
As soon as all the squares are cut out, I want to cut out another quilt to work on.  
I think I will be using the OW quilt project as a leader/ender one for now. 

 I know my son would really like his Detroit sports quilt made.  

I have 3 chenille blankets to do so that's another couple I need to take care of. 
 I think I already have one basted, but that leaves 2 more and then all the sewing!! 
 One of the babies is due this week so I am fairly certain he will get the first one done. 
 If you want to see how to make your own chenille blanket check out my Tutorial page just under my header photo for the link, or click right here.

I was thinking about sewing but someone had other ideas.  So I stuck to cutting.  


My plan is to add some Tula Pink Neptune into my navy and white quilt so I dug out my Neptune.
It was easier than I thought to make those cuts and it feels GREAT to use the fabric I love!  


This dark navy Triton is by far my favorite in the line.  
Getting that deep indigo is so difficult!  
I wish Neptune was not so difficult (and expensive) to find, 
but I am certainly going to use some in this quilt!


So that about sums up what I plan on working on this week.  
Do you find that writing it down helps you get more done?
I think it helps me stay on track.

Your turn, what are you working on?
Share with the Inlinkz blue button and don't forget to use #WIPsWithFriends

~XOP~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~