Friday, May 18, 2018

Baby Peacock Quilt Finished and For Sale!

I finally have something finished!  
I managed to finish the hand binding on my baby peacock quilt.  
As much as I love him I have decided to put him up for sale in my ETSY shop.  
If you want more information please click on the link and view all the info in the shop listing. 
This is 100% designed by me.
I did all the piecing and applique.
The binding is hand stitched.
My home is smoke free and cat friendly.

 In the mean time, here are some pictures for you.


The quilt is ~30" X 40"


Quilting was done by Threadbear Quilting.  
I designed the quilting and she executed it for me, so this is custom quilted.  
Kathy is awesome and will take quilts you send to her.  
Tell her I sent you!


I did the applique raw edge and stitched around all the pieces.


The back is the softest buttery yellow flannel.
Just look at that quilting!


So if you need an adorable baby peacock in your life go over to my ETSY shop and take a look.

I am linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts today.

~XOP~


6 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Very cute quilt!

chrisknits said...

Adorable! Someone will love it to bits!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Sweet peacock!

Alison V. said...

This is so cute!

Η Πευκοβελόνα said...

Lovely design!

CA Bobbie said...

It is fantastic!!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~