Thursday, May 24, 2018

WIPs with Friends Thursday

Sorry for missing WIP Wednesday but I was out of town.  
My sister was having some surgery and I had to be there to make sure she was alright.  
I was and she was so here we are on WIP Thursday instead.

I am freaking out a little bit about all of the commitments I have for this month.  
What is wrong with me?  I know the word no but rarely use it, LOL.  
So what have I been working on?

I managed to sew my May bee blocks up and put them in the mail.



Every month I try to sew at least 2 Scrappy Triangles and this month I got 4 done!  
Two in each color way!


So that's it for me for this week.  I have been at the hospital or driving the rest of the time.

What are YOU working on?  Please post your current projects for us to see!  

~XOP~


2 comments:

Laura said...

Love those scrappy triangles. Do you create big and cut down or design to the half square triangle?

beaquilter said...

Those MLP blocks are adorable it's the original ponies!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~