Thursday, June 14, 2018

Halloween Blocks Are Finished

I am making a couple of Halloween blocks for a friend.   
 It is a swap of sorts.  
I decided to make blocks that I liked when I made my Halloweding quilt.

First up is this cat block by Artisana.  
I love this block!


The other one I made is this haunted house.  It was fun choosing who or what to put in the windows.


Also, I love the board like fabric I found for the house.  

Tonight I need to make some binding for the wedding quilt.

This weekend I plan on working on the traveling quilt for Paula.

~XOP~



2 comments:

Calicojoan said...

Ohhhh... my favorite time of the year. I do love these blocks!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So cute and fun!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~