Friday, October 16, 2020

Introducing Our Grandson

Last week our daughter and SIL made us grandparents.
 I am so proud to introduce you all to 

Avery Lincoln Roberts 

 He was born on 10/09/2020 weighing in at 8 pounds and 4 ounces.  




We got to meet him today.  
He was fussy when we got to their house and as soon as I took him he quieted down and fell asleep. 
 I think it is the grandma's touch!


Papa was pretty smitten too.



He is still a little jaundiced but that is getting better too.







Kelsey and Nick are doing a great job at parenting and we could not be prouder of the two of them.  They are making amazing parents and we are enjoying watching them with Avery.  
It is such a joy to watch your child with their child.

I don't know how much I will be sharing as I will need to respect Avery's parent's wishes regarding photos of him on social media, but I will post when I can.  

Welcome to our family little Avery.  
We are over the moon excited to be grandparents.  
Thank you Kelsey and Nick for making us Gigi and Papa!

~XOP~



11 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

congratulations!! You both got your snuggles!! He looks like a happy baby and he has grown quite a bit already!!

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

Pam what a beautiful experience! I am glad you got to meet and hold your little one! Enjoy your time!

Ioleen said...

He’s special, first grandchild. Chris looks very comfortable holding him. What an experience you two have to look forward to, enjoy every minute of your time with him.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Awhh Congratulations! Handsome little manl

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Congratulations to your new title - and to the new addition to your family.

Susan said...

Congratulations. He is so cute.

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

beautiful!

Kim Richards said...

Congratulations. It is so much fun to be grandparents

Karmen said...

She is beautiful! My granddaughter, also Avery, is 5 years old. It is fun being a grandma!

Karmen said...

Oops, correct that...HE is adorable! Sorry, I was looking at the pictures and not reading...Internet has ruined my reading...

beaquilter said...

Congratulations! Great pics

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~