Saturday, October 03, 2020

Sewing In The Camper

 As promised I took some pictures of my sewing space today, or rather I had Chris take some pictures.

We took the kitchen table and put it in the living room.  I use that as a cutting table and a pressing station.  I brought my wool mat and teeny iron and it works great as both!  Then Chris set up my sewing table where the kitchen table used to be and that's where I put my machine.  I use a Gidget table.  It works really well with my Bernina 170, which I am traveling with right now. 

Finn likes to jump from my sewing table to the sink island.


Cole just likes to lay next to my machine while I sew.


I have to keep moving these 2 knuckleheads to fight for my sewing space!


I got up to press something and when I cam back they were in my spot! 
 I either have to move them or quit for the time being.  I think this time I just stopped.


This is the way things ended up.  My pressing and cutting station under the supervision of Cole.


This was me sewing the last border for my Christmas Bear quilt top. 
 I finished the top today too.
It felt like a real retreat where I was racing to complete at least one thing for the week!

I thought that hanging it over the railing would make it easier to get a picture. 

 It is quite large for me to hold up on my own.



  I am just not tall enough.


~XOP~



3 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

Not for Stella ( wrong colors per her Mama's request) but maybe me!! A bear maker needs a bear quilt right??

Laura said...

Un-bearably cute! Thanks for sharing.

Judy in Michigan said...

The quilt is so special!! Love it. You are quite skinny lady!! from your jealous (and overweight) friend. Looking good!!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~