Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spooktacular Swap Anyone??

So as if I don't have enough to do I found a really cool swap using Halloween fabrics, set as a 9 patch and one block of your choice too (I think) over here at Jane's blog. The problem is that there are no more openings, BOO HOO!! The good news is that she is willing to open up another swap if I can find 11 other people to join in! Any of you interested?? Send me mamaspark@gmail.com (or Jane) pnkcndy@sbcglobal.net) an email and let us know and maybe we can all join in the fun! Seriously, what are you waiting for? Join me in the Halloween fun!!

EDIT: Ok, so everyone wants to know what is required for the swap before they commit. Go here and it will tell you all about it. Then come back here and SIGN UP!!! This could be so much FUN!!!

Check out this swappers blocks here, and here . Aren't they just too cute?

5 comments:

Faith said...

Ill do a spook swap with you, just let me know what I have to do,,, I have never ever sewn a nine patch before so you will have to talk me through it lol,.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

This swap has your name written all over it!

Gina said...

I'm quite happy to do a Halloween wallhanging swap with you if you want a one to one swap.

love and hugs Gina xxx

SHORTY'S QUILTS said...

Pam,
I got your add on's to my blog .
thanks. I sign on to my gamil account and then my quilt bog comes up and I click on it.
I am getting excited to have you show me more.

Jan said...

Hi
I emailed you about joining the the spooktacular Swap and never heard back from you. I don't have a blog. Is that why i wasn't able to joing the groupJ

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~